Design a T-shirt to be sold as the official Setsucon 2018 T-shirt!
We are looking for awesome T-shirt designs for Setsucon 2018! T-shirts featuring the winning design will be available for sale at this year's convention.
We will select up to one (1) Grand Prize winner out of the submissions and use it as the design for the Setsucon 2018 T-shirt. The corresponding entrant for the selected submission will receive one (1) free weekend registration for Setsucon 2018, two (2) Setsucon 2018 T-shirts, and recognition in our convention booklet. All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Setsucon 2018 T-Shirt Contest" in the subject line.
Submission Deadline: December 2, 2017 11:59:59 PM EST
- Our theme for Setsucon 2018 is "Parallel Universe". Submissions must incorporate this theme to be valid.
- Submissions must contain original artwork only! No tracing, stealing, cropping, etc. from other images or artwork. Also, no copyrighted, trademarked, or licensed characters.
- Submissions for the T-Shirt Contest must include both of the Setsucon mascots and should fit the character criteria that we have listed.
- Submissions must remain PG. No blood, nudity, suggestive content, etc.
- Submissions can be created using any method or medium, but submissions must follow our guidelines, rules, and specifications.
- All submissions will be subject to the following:
- No person, group, organization, or entity has any rights over any Setsucon art properties except where permitted in contests published by Setsucon or where specifically permitted by the Setsucon Executive Board. Examples may include, but are not limited to:
- The Setsucon logo
- The Setsucon "Setsucon" calligraphy
- The Setsucon mascots
- Those who submit artwork to Setsucon (hereafter referred to as "artist" or "artists") must agree, at minimum, to grant Setsucon exclusive, non-royalty-bearing, unlimited license to use that artwork for Setsucon for activities including, but not limited to, advertisement, promotion, and merchandising. In addition, the artist may not use the artwork without the express written permission of the Setsucon Executive Board.
- Artists reserve the right to include such artwork in his/her portfolio without permission.
- Entrants under the age of 18 require the permission of their parent or legal guardian for their participation to be valid.
- Submissions must include at least one of:
- vector artwork file (preferred) (e.g., AI, EPS, SVG)
- raster artwork file with a minimum of 300 DPI (e.g., JPG, PNG, PDF)
- Submissions must be scaled to no larger than 12" (L) x 12" (H).
- Submissions must be black and white line art designs.
- Additionally, we will accept full color versions of submitted line art designs as we may be printing and selling a limited run of color T-shirts. To be considered for the possible limited run of color T-shirts, you must submit both a line art and a full color version of the same design.
The characters' clothing is at the discretion of the artist, but should be winter-influenced and follow our theme.