Setsucon's Exhibitors Hall brings together a variety of goods and wears from Vendors and Artists across the country. Even while virtual, we can continue to have a great Exhibitors Hall for our attendees to shop in throughout our virtual convention. If you would like to participate in the Exhibitors Hall at Setsucon 2021, please read the following policies and fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Applications will be accepted until March 12th, 2021.
Exhibitor Hall Policies
All Exhibitors agree to abide by the following:
- The Primary Contact for Exhibitors must be at least 18 years of age as of April 10, 2021.
- Exhibitors must abide by all state and federal laws, especially concerning copyright laws and restricted sales of unsafe or inappropriate products to minors.
- Acceptance into the Setsucon 2021 Exhibitors Hall is a completely virtual acceptance; there is no in-person component.
- Acceptance into the Setsucon 2021 Exhibitors Hall does not guarantee acceptance for future Setsucon events.
- No bootlegs or unlicensed reproductions of existing merchandise may be sold.
- All merchandise must be rated no higher than PG-13. 18+ and Adult rated content is BANNED.
Items that MAY be sold in the Online Exhibitors Hall include:
- Any licensed authentic US merchandise.
- Any licensed authentic imported merchandise.
- Any products featuring your own creations.
- Used goods (that follow the above policies) that are clearly labelled as such.
- Commissioned and hand-drawn works.
- Unique, individual, handmade items.
- Doujinshi, fanzines, and similar items.
- Fan art that is explicitly your own work, not that of the license holder.
Items that MAY NOT be sold in the Vendors Room include:
- Unlicensed reproductions of any products, regardless of whether they are released by an American company.
- Contact lenses or any other kind of regulated medical device.
- Copied or traced artwork.
- Bootleg merchandise.
- 18+ merchandise.
- Hentai and/or Pornography.
Adult Material Policy
ALL HENTAI and PORNOGRAPHY are BANNED.
We ask that Exhibitors, particularly those who sell adult material, keep in mind that this is a family oriented event and that minors may be viewing the Exhibitors on our website. Please think PG-13 at most with your merchandise that you have in your store during the convention weekend. Any material that contains nudity, is extremely or graphically violent, or is otherwise unsuitable for minors (anyone below the age of 18) is prohibited. This includes artistic nudes.
Exhibitors who display prohibited adult material on their store during the weekend will be removed from our Exhibitors Hall immediately.