Artists Alley

Find out whats going on and what plans are in the works.
kheleksul

Artists Alley

Post by kheleksul » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:28 am

Why was the AA taken down from the event list? I realize that the list isn't concrete yet, but I'm a little worried by the AA's disappearance; so as a possible con-goer, I just want to put in a little "please reconsider? This part of the public wants it!"

I mean, the artists' alley is one of the sole reasons why I even trek to cons... ;;

hanaya

Post by hanaya » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:32 pm

Don't worry, we'll definitely be having Artist Alley. It will be back up on the event list ASAP. Promise ^_ ^.

roostercrow

Post by roostercrow » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:15 pm

I have to say that this is possibly the part that I'm looking forward to the most, with the exception of the cosplayers. I love getting the chance to see original art.

mdm373

Post by mdm373 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:23 pm

Sorry for the mishap. Artist's Ally is now posted under are listing of events.

MinekaC
Staff

Post by MinekaC » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:02 pm

I'm just curious, is it going to be an artist alley in the true sense of the word? As in, there are tables, with artists behind them with their wares to sell, or is it going to be an artshow/auction. Or perhaps a combination of the two?
If it is the former, how much are spaces in the alley, and what are the dimensions?

mnemo

Post by mnemo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:16 pm

Sorry for this delayed reply. The artist alley is going to be a combination of both. Signup for tables have not begun yet, but we shall post information on that soon, so please check back again.

Panda

Post by Panda » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:08 pm

MinekaC wrote:I'm just curious, is it going to be an artist alley in the true sense of the word? As in, there are tables, with artists behind them with their wares to sell, or is it going to be an artshow/auction. Or perhaps a combination of the two?
If it is the former, how much are spaces in the alley, and what are the dimensions?
Going to be our first applicant, perhaps? :wink: Auction off some nice origanals and make it famous! :D