Rundown of Events

Event announcements and discussion
princeothieves

Rundown of Events

Post by princeothieves » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:39 am

This is great that you guys have finally pulled together the list of events that will be happening in four day's time, but I (and quite possibly others) want to know what exactly all these events entail. For instance, "Dance" and "It's Magic You Know", for example.

I hate to be a bother, but me and others would like to know the summary of all events happening at Setsucon so we can better plan for an awesome con to remember. Please answer as soon as possible, if you can.

Maggie
Staff Emeritus

Post by Maggie » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm sure there will be a more detailed description of events in the program booklet. For now though, I can tell you that "It's Magic You Know" is about Magic The Gathering and I have a sneaky suspicion that this Dance might be a dance, specifically our Setsu Odori complete with Japanese music and an Awesome DJ.

Panda

Post by Panda » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

If you have anything specific you want to ask about, we can probably give you a description. If you mean in general, you'll have to wait for the program booklet.

However, as Maggie pointed out, many things (like the Dance) are pretty self-explanatory.