ready, stedy, COSPLAY!!! ;D

Postings about Setsucon 2008
Haylerzz

Post by Haylerzz » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:52 am

Wow! So many Akatsuki cosplayers! I'll be Deidara and my friend's being Sasori. We even have an art table! :wink:

cerealkiller71

Post by cerealkiller71 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm

I'll be L from Death Note one day, and James Sunderland from Silent Hill the other.

If there are other Death Note cosplayers that want to meet up and have a mad justice-y party, let me know. I'll be with a Mello and possibly a Misa.

kali

Post by kali » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Haylerzz wrote:Wow! So many Akatsuki cosplayers! I'll be Deidara and my friend's being Sasori. We even have an art table! :wink:
Man, y'all are making me want to break out Rock Lee again.
Beware of Ninja
No Longer a Minion But Available For Grunt Work

bru
Site Admin

Post by bru » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:39 pm

kali wrote:
Haylerzz wrote:Wow! So many Akatsuki cosplayers! I'll be Deidara and my friend's being Sasori. We even have an art table! :wink:
Man, y'all are making me want to break out Rock Lee again.
ditto.. though I'm not even sure where my rock lee is..
Setsu '07 -Con-Chair [n vice chair/treasurer.. yea]
'08 -Cosplay Judge
'09 - Judge/ Web
'10 - Judge / Web / Somehow still involved XDD
'11 - Moar Web / Old age is setting in...
'12 - Never gonna give you up
'13 - Never gonna let you down

twilight-tora

Post by twilight-tora » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:17 am

hi! um i was wondering, are there going to be any vampire knight cosplayers? im coming as yuki cross both days *was going to be toph on sunday but half the people on deviant art shot me and said avatar is a cartoon not an anime... i still dont beleve them but... i really dont want people shooting me at setsu... bloods a pain to get out of costumes. XD* so i was wondering if i would meet up with any kaname's, zero's, ruka's, ichijo's, aido's or any other vk charicters. and if any one else see's me give a shout out! XD i'll be the yuki carying aroung a zero plushy. XD

Haylerzz

Post by Haylerzz » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:15 am

I always see Avatar cosplayers at anime conventions (not to mention X-Men, Hogwarts students, Jedi, etc. :wink: ) So, be whoever you want! There are tons of non-Anime cosplayers... and Avatar is just about as anime as an American cartoon can get!

I've decided I'm going to be Haruhi from Ouran Host Club on Sunday. Any other Ouran cosplayers?

AzuruChan

Post by AzuruChan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:50 pm

twilight-tora wrote:hi! um i was wondering, are there going to be any vampire knight cosplayers? im coming as yuki cross both days *was going to be toph on sunday but half the people on deviant art shot me and said avatar is a cartoon not an anime... i still dont beleve them but... i really dont want people shooting me at setsu... bloods a pain to get out of costumes. XD* so i was wondering if i would meet up with any kaname's, zero's, ruka's, ichijo's, aido's or any other vk charicters. and if any one else see's me give a shout out! XD i'll be the yuki carying aroung a zero plushy. XD
Bah, I was GOING to cosplay as Zero, but I dunno which of my friends are coming... I'm going to be there for one day, so I might be able to cosplay as Zero a bit, & follow you around... o-o; Not too sure though..

twilight-tora

Post by twilight-tora » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:54 pm

yay!!! hi zero! XD thats so cool! i was positive that there would be no other vk people! if your friends dont show you are more than welcome to hang with me and my friends! were going to be there both days. man, i cant wait till setsu, its like what? 12 days away?

Greg

Post by Greg » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:05 pm

WGSXFrank wrote:My friends and I are planning on going as a Bleach "Shinigami vs Arrancar" group.

I'm going as Isshin (In his shinigami attire), my one friend is going as Grimmjow (I just finished helping him make the mask ), another friend is coming as Aizen and his girlfriend is going as Rukia. My girlfriend would like to go as Nell (in her non released adult form, of course). We may have another friend coming along as well if he is free. If so, he mentioned that he'd like to go as Renji.
Really? I'm working hard on my Pesshe Gatieche costume, trying to get it finished for the con. Cheers for Bleach cosplayers!

http://forumwar.net/images/greg/pesshemask.jpg

miss_insomniac

One day cosplay

Post by miss_insomniac » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 am

I went as Ino with a choji and my friend was sasuke. my friend was suppose to be shikamaru so we could be the team, but 'choji' didn't ask us till wednesday night which only gave us a day to make costumes. Hope you saw us or choji and I since we were the only characters from team 10.

djfizzy

Cosplay

Post by djfizzy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 am

I'm probably going as Nekozawa from Ouran Highschool Hos Club.

I need to figure out my KH cosplay... I have a keyblade, maybe... Xion or Sora? ... Maybe, just maybe

And I had the strange urge to cosplay as Foamy (a random bg character in Avatar) because he spazzes out and foams from the mouth XDD

so i would walk around with some reddi whip and freak out, if i have the time i might do hs one. ;D