Final Fantasy fighting?

Feel free to poke at our staff with any questions you might have
Uchiha_Sazu

Final Fantasy fighting?

Post by Uchiha_Sazu » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:04 pm

Hey, I was wondering if at Setsucon, there could be a Final Fantasy Fighting event? I saw it at Tekkoshocon, and i thought it was awesome. It's set up like a final fantasy fight, with three people on each side, and they have to stay on their designated side of course. Each turn the person goes up and an opponent goes up with them to the line, and the attacker pretends to attack them, the opponent pretends to be hit, ect. After a few hits, their stances change (from standing, to crouching, to kneeling) and the only items are phoenix downs and eye drops...only one phoenix down and one eye drops per round lol. First team to have all their players knocked out loses, of course...

sadly it's the best description I can give, but it's an idea...

Godfoster

Post by Godfoster » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 am

It sounds like a neat idea, but it would need quite a few more details and fleshing out. I don't know if it was intended to be a full event by itself, some sort of small panel-like presentation (like a small LARP tournament or something), or a masquerade skit. Perhaps with more details, you could get more feedback on this. Though, this close to Setsucon, it's becoming more likely that it would be placed on hold till Setsucon 2009 to plan anything big/official.