Is there going to be a con suite?

If you have any questions please post them for the staff review.
MinekaC
Staff

Is there going to be a con suite?

Post by MinekaC » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:45 pm

Is there going to be a con suite, and if there is would it be possible for me to host a Lolita tea-party there on one of the days?
If you don't have a con suite, could I still do that, or do you guys have a deal with the hotel that you will not sanction bringing in out-door foods into the con, due to previous contracts signed that any food brought in for public consumption must come from either the hotel itself, or from a caterer the hotel works with?
I think a tea party would be alot of fun, but if you can't because it goes against the hotels food policy I'll understand.

kali

Post by kali » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am

No outside food. Hotel rules. :(
Beware of Ninja
No Longer a Minion But Available For Grunt Work

MinekaC
Staff

Post by MinekaC » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:37 pm

kali wrote:No outside food. Hotel rules. :(
That always seems to be the case, doesn't it? Foogle. Just out of curiosity, if you've got the con down to one day, why would you spend the money in renting out the hotel, when instead it'd likely be alot cheaper to try and convince PSU to let you take over some rooms in close-together buildings? Use a lecture hall for the masquarade, some of the class rooms for video rooms, and what not. Though I suppose you don't want attendee's to have to walk outside in late January, some of those costumes can be damn skimpy, not to mention all the non-con attendee's could possibly mock those that are cosplaying. *sighs* I guess that's why I-Con had it easier, big differnce between an anime con and a sci-fi con.
Anyway, pithy about the tea party.