What are you cosplaying?

Postings about Setsucon 2010
bru
Site Admin

Re: Battle Ready?

Post by bru » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Shoku wrote:I see... will your Chun Li costume be battle ready? ... ya know... random ninjas tend to attack at conventions...
Yep yep Chun Li will be battle ready to go! I'll be on the look out for those random ninjas i guess hahah
Setsu '07 -Con-Chair [n vice chair/treasurer.. yea]
'08 -Cosplay Judge
'09 - Judge/ Web
'10 - Judge / Web / Somehow still involved XDD
'11 - Moar Web / Old age is setting in...
'12 - Never gonna give you up
'13 - Never gonna let you down

chai

Re: What are you cosplaying?

Post by chai » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:20 pm

If I can go, I'll either be Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, or someone from Lucky Star c:

atlantis

Not gonna cosplay this year : (

Post by atlantis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 am

I am taking a break this year cosplaying. Im working on something really big for the 2011 Setsucon that will put the convention on the map. Ive been working on this costume for 6 years now and invested well over $5000.00 in it. I have Crafted every part of this costume from my bear hands and have spent thousands of hours on it. Tho for the past year it has collected alot of dust due to a situation. But its back in the works and Hopefully by 2011 Convention I can have it ready to show off. I estimate the value of the costume will run in the $10,000. range. I still have alot more work left on it and it needs alot of Design and fabricating. You guys better bring cameras for this event lol thats all gotta say.

triedge3

Post by triedge3 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Wow sounds like you're really hard at work there. I cant wait to see that costume of yours in 011^-^. Best of luck

notastupidcat

Post by notastupidcat » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm

I'll be going with my cosplay group :D
The costumes I have are: Haruhi from Ouran, Madam Red from Kuroshitsuji, Casual Canada from APH, Sloth from FMA, Yako from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, and Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. It depends on who's there to see which cosplays we'll be doing -- but we'll have our FMA Homunculi group up for sure, as well as our Ouran one ^__^

richtermm46

Post by richtermm46 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 pm

ill be cosplaying as formal and casual canada (hetalia) on saturday, komamura sajin, the 7th division captain (bleach) for the hall cosplay, and either canada again or red xiii (final fantasy 7) on sunday. that'll depend if i can finish both my captains coat and armor, and red xiiis tail and ears in time.

memanen012

Post by memanen012 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm going as Maka from Soul Eater, I have a Soul, and a few others that I know are going as some Soul Eater characters being that we're hosting a little wedding at random on the first day. :D

Macavity
Staff Emeritus

Post by Macavity » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Bleh, I think I'm going to fix up Archer from F/SN for Setsu. He's been pretty banged up over the years. >_< And now that I'm not staff, I can cosplay to my hearts content! (i.e., if I'm motivated enough to do it.)

I'd also like to finish my Battler from Umineko but thats been moved down the line of priorities. >_<.

~ Andrew
Setsucon 2007 Registration Head
Setsucon 2008 Con-Chair
Setsucon 2009 Operations Director
Setsucon 2010 Sweet Freedom! (i.e., I Graduate!)

Macavity's not here!

Maggie
Staff Emeritus

Post by Maggie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Macavity wrote:And now that I'm not staff, I can cosplay to my hearts content! (i.e., if I'm motivated enough to do it.)

~ Andrew
Unless we shanghai you into it. *evil laugh*
2007 General Staffer
2008 Treasurer
2009 Registration Sub-director
2010 Vice Con-chair
2011 Exhibitors Director
2012 Attendee?! (fingers crossed)

Ryaven
Staff Emeritus

Post by Ryaven » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Maggie wrote:
Macavity wrote:And now that I'm not staff, I can cosplay to my hearts content! (i.e., if I'm motivated enough to do it.)

~ Andrew
Unless we shanghai you into it. *evil laugh*
I think I may be immune to shanghai-ness because of my art table...however if I do run out of stuff to sell >...>

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 am

If everything works out, one of my friends and I will have awesome, sevret cosplays done in time X3 Keeping 'em secret because they aren't completely japanese related, and because we want to make it a big suprise with music and dancing and fun times >:3 haha
Sunday, I'm going to be dressing as one of my OCs because I realised it wouldn't be too hard and I already have all the clothing for him XDD

Good luck to everyone else! Let's all have fun with it X3 [and yes to the random ninja battles!]

Zacharawr

Post by Zacharawr » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Myu~ :3
I'll be cosplaying as Ritsuka Aoyagi from Loveless~!

And yes, I am male.

Look out for me! You'll probably find me dancing. :D

This outfit, by the way. :3
Once you go PARA-PARA, you never go BAKA~!
❤パラパラ!

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Shoku wrote:I really hope I'm not the only Final Fantasy 11 cosplayer :(
All that means is that you're the best fan haha

taru

Post by taru » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

I'll be cosplaying Chie from Persona 4 :3

And~ if I finish it in time (unlikely but I'm trying real hard!), I'll also be Robin from One Piece ^^

twilight-tora

Post by twilight-tora » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 am

hi hi!!! im going to cosplay as kagami from lucky star with a friend of mine whos doing konatsu from lucky star! im also going to do lolita on sunday maybe? and well... if i have enough time i REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY want to do viral's cat girl from gurren lagann. shes just so cute!!!