What are you cosplaying?

Postings about Setsucon 2010
chiyo-sen

Re: What are you cosplaying?

Post by chiyo-sen » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm cosplaying Yukiko from Persona 4. ^^ I might end up bringing my Miku Hatsune cosplay, or something though. =P I cant wait to see everyone!

twilight-tora

Post by twilight-tora » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 pm

yay! chio-sen you HAVE to do miku!! i finaly got rin done and i want to were her to the rave! XD well be all glowy @.@

Bernhard

Post by Bernhard » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 am

I'm sure I'll do Black Jack at some point during the con (hopefully I won't forget to bring my little Pinoko doll this time), and maybe Hyakkimaru as well (thought the latter will require shaving some body hair...gee, that's making a rather innocuous costume sound disgusting, or at least disturbing...).

BakaUndine

Post by BakaUndine » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm

taru wrote:I'll be cosplaying Chie from Persona 4 :3
Aw, seriously? My bud and I were gonna go as Kanji and Naoto, but we then decided on Aigis and Minato from Persona 3. Ah well, I'll be uber thrilled to have another Persona cosplayer there. I'll be the Aigis, btw. And on Sunday, I miiiiiiiight go as Mshe/Minako/WHATEVER PEOPLE ARE CALLING HER from P3P. Maybe I can convince my friend to go as Naoto on Sun. :x

taru

Post by taru » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 pm

BakaUndine wrote:Aw, seriously? My bud and I were gonna go as Kanji and Naoto, but we then decided on Aigis and Minato from Persona 3. Ah well, I'll be uber thrilled to have another Persona cosplayer there. I'll be the Aigis, btw. And on Sunday, I miiiiiiiight go as Mshe/Minako/WHATEVER PEOPLE ARE CALLING HER from P3P. Maybe I can convince my friend to go as Naoto on Sun. :x
Aw that's awesome though! Can't wait to see you guys ^^ I actually have a Kanji, Yukiko (she posted here already) and probably a Naoto coming with me :D

BakaUndine

Post by BakaUndine » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 pm

taru wrote: Aw that's awesome though! Can't wait to see you guys ^^ I actually have a Kanji, Yukiko (she posted here already) and probably a Naoto coming with me :D
Ooooh, sounds fun! We'll have an entire Persona group! XD I just thought of something: Aigis and Chie's personas have the same arcana, right? CHARIOT BUDDIES!!! :D

iRoxas

Post by iRoxas » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:49 pm

I will be Persona's Main Character (p3) and a part-time-Naoto. :3 And... :'D Yay kanji's.

chiyo-sen

Post by chiyo-sen » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 am

twilight-tora wrote:yay! chio-sen you HAVE to do miku!! i finaly got rin done and i want to were her to the rave! XD well be all glowy @.@
Haha, I can't wait to see your Rin! Hmm... maybe I'll bring miku then. X3 I do like being all glowy. =P

SesshomaruLUVR

Post by SesshomaruLUVR » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 pm

I so wish I could cosplay this year but I got into it too late and I'm sorta broke...so yeah. But next year I'm going as either Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight) or Kegome (Inuyasha) :D.

Elycium

Post by Elycium » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm

I'll be cosplaying as Jeanne from Gunnerkrigg Court this year.

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Going generic with Mello from Death Note and one of my OCs the other day X3
Last edited by crawlerkat on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

moogle

Post by moogle » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 am

Hopefully ~ I'll be cosplaying as Aya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge.

Patches

Post by Patches » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Not bringing anything new this year but I might bring Zima from Chobits or Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Not sure I want to cosplay at all as I'll be sitting at an art table for much of the weekend.

But I'll try to get as many photos of all your pretty costumes I can! I'd like to do some little shoots as well to break in my shiny new camera, but there's not many great spaces in this hotel to do it and it will be freezing out. I'm sure I'll find some people to torture...erm pose for me anyway XD
Cosfu.org Photographer
My Cosplay | My Arts | My Cosplay Photos

Kuro Inaka

Post by Kuro Inaka » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm

I'll be going as Train Heartnet from Black Cat and My OC Kuro in his Dark Form. Also, I'm going to try and get my Lucario Gijinka costume done.

WhiteWolfSin

Post by WhiteWolfSin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 am

Hello everyone~

I'll be there as Genesis, From Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, doing a bit of crossplay >_<

He's this guy if you don't know him:
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05 ... psodos.jpg

I'll be traveling around with a soul reaper from bleach, and tsume and blue from wolfs rain. Please do wave hello!