Sai or Canada pics?

Postings about Setsucon 2010
Uchiha_Sazu

Sai or Canada pics?

Post by Uchiha_Sazu » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had pics of me from this year, or even last year? (Also, since I'm not a mod, I can't do this, but it would probably be handy to condense all of the 'do-you-have-pics-of-me' into one thread XD)

This Setsucon, I was one of the Canadas from Hetalia on Saturday - the one with the steam punk goggles and the sparkly polar bear!

And Sunday, I was Sai, from Naruto! I was also Sai last year and I never asked for pictures, so if returned con-attendees have pics, that'd be awesome ^^; Thank you!!!

Roguespider
Staff

Re: Sai or Canada pics?

Post by Roguespider » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm

There currently isn't a sub-forum for the "Do you have Pics of <...>" but we do have a thread for people wishing to post collections of their pics( http://www.setsucon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=357). Have you tried checking to see if you can be found in any pics listed there?
2014-2018 Programming Director
2007-2013 Viewings Director

"The Ancient One"

Maggie
Staff Emeritus

Post by Maggie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

I can condense all the "Do you have pictures of me" threads into one if people think it would be a good idea, but my thinking is that it is easier to find if they are all separate. If I merge them all together, the characters won't be in the post title and it will essentially become much like the pics/con reports thread.
2007 General Staffer
2008 Treasurer
2009 Registration Sub-director
2010 Vice Con-chair
2011 Exhibitors Director
2012 Attendee?! (fingers crossed)

bru
Site Admin

Post by bru » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah the reason I haven't condensed this yet is because of the small number of "did you take my picture" threads so far. If the number gets ridiculous I'll start merging but for now this is a bit easier^^
Setsu '07 -Con-Chair [n vice chair/treasurer.. yea]
'08 -Cosplay Judge
'09 - Judge/ Web
'10 - Judge / Web / Somehow still involved XDD
'11 - Moar Web / Old age is setting in...
'12 - Never gonna give you up
'13 - Never gonna let you down

Uchiha_Sazu

Post by Uchiha_Sazu » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Lol I just didn't know if it'd be easier or not, there's quite a number but not an overwhelming amount I suppose ^^;

and I have looked through all of the albums there, but sadly, there were no pictures of me this year :(