Who will you be cosplaying?

Postings about Setsucon 2011
ParisWriter

Re: Who will you be cosplaying?

Post by ParisWriter » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

*squee* Okay... I just looked over this thread again, and I have to say.... *deep breath*

TO THE JUNJOU EGOIST COSPLAYERS: I MUST GET YOUR PICTURE!!!!

Ahem... Sorry. They're my favorite pair from the anime, and like someone else said it's SO RARE that you see cosplayers for them. I especially want a pic of Aristie as my personal favorite: Hiroki. I'll be looking for the two of you. Actually... you're both doing Kuroshitsuji characters, too, so we'll probably run into each other.

Rayven: As long as you bring that Alice costume, it's all good. I've really been looking forward to seeing that one! :)

Ryaven
Staff Emeritus

Post by Ryaven » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

aww thanks! However it isn't the really awesome one I wanted to make. It's my Halloween one. >.>so it will be cute and bloody, lol. I may even do nasty bloody makeup on my face :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 pm

I will be cosplaying as Demyx from the Kingdom Hearts video game series!

Look for me! I will be carrying a "Sitarhero" (Guitarhero controller styled into Demyx's Sitar)!!
LOOK FOR THE BLUE AND BLACK!!

Aristie

Post by Aristie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 pm

ParisWriter wrote:*squee* Okay... I just looked over this thread again, and I have to say.... *deep breath*

TO THE JUNJOU EGOIST COSPLAYERS: I MUST GET YOUR PICTURE!!!!

Ahem... Sorry. They're my favorite pair from the anime, and like someone else said it's SO RARE that you see cosplayers for them. I especially want a pic of Aristie as my personal favorite: Hiroki. I'll be looking for the two of you. Actually... you're both doing Kuroshitsuji characters, too, so we'll probably run into each other.
Sweet~ XD As long as the weather isn't too bad tom. then I'll be there =) If not, then Nowaki will be going solo >3>'' oops~

spacecadetdemyx

Post by spacecadetdemyx » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I will be cosplaying as Demyx from the Kingdom Hearts video game series at Setsucon 2011!!!

Look for the blue "Sitarhero"! I'll be walking around all over at least on Saturday! I styled up a guitarhero controller into Demyx's Arpeggio style Sitar! ^O^

Hope to see you all there!!

Also, I am a proud member of the Cosplay group Kingdom Cosplay Productions !Visit our websites and watch our episodes of our show "Welcome To Oblivion"!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealMisaMisa
http://kingdom-cosplay-pro.deviantart.com/