Favorite Panel and/or Event

Event announcements and discussion
Panda

Favorite Panel and/or Event

Post by Panda » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 pm

So after spending hours going through rooms at the convention, what were your favorite events? Rock Band Idol? Anime Dating Game? The Host Auction? The Rave?

Tell all!
~Mr. Panda
~Chief of Setsu Secruity [sic] 2006-2008
~Lazy Staff Consultant & EX-Staffer 2006-Present
~ #1 Setsucon Ejectee (2011)

Uchiha_Sazu

Re: Favorite Panel and/or Event

Post by Uchiha_Sazu » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 pm

I thought the Masquerade was really good this year :3 I LOVED the Anime Dating Game panel, though <3333 That was definitely my favorite.

Luai_lashire

Post by Luai_lashire » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I've never gone to Rock Band Idol before but I popped in this year and LOVED it!! The bands were good and they really had fun with it, I think my favorite part was when the winning band had to perform Poker Face and the singer sung the words to Brooklyn Rage, it was awesome. XD Other than that I actually did not go to many panels. The Masquerade was great and so was the Host Auction although I'm sad so many people went for such a small amount of money. :(

Kaito

1U8HH

Post by Kaito » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Definitely the Anime Dating Game Panel. I didn't make it to the host auction though. The Masquerade and the AMV contest were fun.

ParisWriter

Post by ParisWriter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 am

My goal was to get picked for the Anime Dating Game this year, and I succeeded. It was even more fun as a participant than it was last year, when I was just a mere spectator. Plus, I won Mikoto from Princess Princess. Sadly, though, I didn't get to take him home with me. You don't know how hard it is to find a man who enjoys wearing women's fashions as much as I do. We would've been so cute together in matching dresses.

*smack self upside head* Dammit, I got stuck in-character there for a second...

So, yes... aside from Todd's panels, my favorite thing this year was the Anime Dating Game. (The Merchant from RE4 was great, too.) I certainly hope it will be back again next year (and I hope my 10YL Belphegor gets chosen as one of the bachelors - hint, hint, lol).

Panda

Post by Panda » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm

I was surprised at the quality of the Rule 34 game myself. Interesting utilization of internet realities. :D
~Mr. Panda
~Chief of Setsu Secruity [sic] 2006-2008
~Lazy Staff Consultant & EX-Staffer 2006-Present
~ #1 Setsucon Ejectee (2011)

Ryaven
Staff Emeritus

Post by Ryaven » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the belly dancing panel :). The ladies were awesome! I loved the fanveils :)