Anime Dating Game!

Postings about Setsucon 2012
crawlerkat

Anime Dating Game!

Post by crawlerkat » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Heyo, heyo! It's Kat aka the Stitch that was kind of wandering around at the front of last years dating panel, come to rally up support! haha

This year, we're having a change in staff, meaning it'll be myself and two other awesome dudes running the panel. Because of the interest, we're going to run things a little differently this year... so spread the word to your friends!

If you have any interest in taking part in the game, send me a pm or contact me at crawlerkat@live.com ! (and feel free to comment your interest and suggestions here to help us out!)

Please include the following:

Whether you are 18+ or not (and if you are 18 or older, which game you would rather participate in)
The character you plan to be for the game
Bachelor (asking questions) or Bachelorette (answering questions)
Let us know if you will be available Friday night/saturday morning for an interview, and if not, if you can do a Skype call for a "live interview" kind of deal
A statement (take as long as you need but shorter is better sometimes~), in character, as to why you deserve this chance at love.
Whether you are alright with taking part in a yaoi/yuri round (which we honestly don't really care for, but you guys keep demanding it, soooo... haha)

At the moment, that's all we need.

We're very excited to hear from you guys! Deadline for entries won't be until December-ish, so no rush! Just getting the info out there nice and early!

setsuhen

Re: Anime Dating Game!

Post by setsuhen » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:02 am

oh hey :) I was one of the people playing pass the stich with you (allen walker) :) I'd totally be interested but I'll pm you about that! I just wanted to say you guys were awesome last year! It was so much fun!!

Though I was wondering if you do not want to do a yaoi/yuri round I was thinking of hosting a 18+ yaoi/yuri dating game if you'd like :)

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

We're going to do an 18+ and an all ages, and honestly... I don't care! I think yaoi/yuri rounds are more fun, especially when you get characters that don't know what they're in for! It's really just one of the hosts... but he's getting used to it! haha I'll keep your offer to help out in mind, though! It's greatly appreciated!

setsuhen

Post by setsuhen » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 pm

alrighty :) cant wait to see it! It's going to be a blast ^_^

StarryDreams

Post by StarryDreams » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Haha, I remember at my first con, I somehow ended up in a Yuri round, I was like, "Wait a sec... This is the yuri round ._." my friend told me it was the hetero x3 She lied. But it was major fun, 'specially when I skipped into the sunset with my 'waifu'.
I think I might join in on this one, depends if I finish my Kagamine Len no Bousou cosplay, if not, it'll be Sheimi.
I'll see if I can join if I can come!

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:26 pm

The more the merrier! haha Even if you have an inkling that you might want to take part, let me know of your interest! C:

StarryDreams

Post by StarryDreams » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay :D I should be able to know by... Mid november? I think that's when the first quarter ends, since if I get above a 95, my mom's getting me something special (I may just ask to go to a con xD) But if I get a 100 (so close last year, I had 99.9, so I think I can do it this year!) My mom said she'll practically let me do anything and get another brand dress.
So that means two cons and a fluffeh dress to add to my wardrobe >:D And maybe a few yards of fabric... So that way, I will have an awesome Len cosplay, and that means, you will have an awesome Len cosplayer participate in your events!
/shot for being too full of herself.

Wow... Re-reading this... It's a tad off-topic OTL ... ^^; sorry?

crawlerkat

Post by crawlerkat » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh, I certainly don't mind! Good luck, especially with a brand dress on the line~ haha
I'll keep you in mind, and if it becomes official, then just send me your official "entry" so to speak, haha. I personally wouldn't mind a Len considering we started with Rin last year! haha

Ryaven
Staff Emeritus

Post by Ryaven » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 am

I wouldn't mind participating :) I'm definitely +18 by a few years, but I'm no really into Yaoi/Yuri unless it's hilariously awkward. (though I personally wouldn't necessarily be in one of those couples). As for costumes: I'm planning on getting my Howl (wizard) jacket together so I can respectively be Howl. As for other costumes in case that falls through: The 11th Doctor or Poison Ivy, but I know they're not anime.

Hope the panel is coming together well!

~Rya

Sogeking101

Post by Sogeking101 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 pm

I missed this panel last year! I am SO going to see it this year!