Previous Guests?

Feel free to poke at our staff with any questions you might have.
StarryDreams

Previous Guests?

Post by StarryDreams » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi! I've never been to Setsucon before, but I'm very interested in coming! I was just wondering if you guys have had guests at the con before? I looked around the 2011 forum, but I couldn't find anything. If you do, how many do you usually have.
(I'm kind of noob here, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question x3 I'm prolly gonna go (just gotta check school schedule since I may have midterms, but it's not updated that far yet) since I've been to a con twice that has no guests, and it was super fun!
Sooooo, thanks in advance!

bru
Site Admin

Re: Previous Guests?

Post by bru » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 am

Hi there! It's not a silly question at all! We've had several guest attend our convention over the years.^^

We've had voice acting guests: Kyle Hebert, Robert Axelrod, Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn. We also had webcomic and artist guests: Dave Lister (Paradox Lost), Chris "Kilika" Malone (Blue and Blond), M. Alice LeGrow (Bizenghast).We've even had some musical guests: D-chan, This Place is Haunted. We tend to have 1 to a few guests each year. Without going much detail, it relies a lot on schedules and availability.

Hope that helps! And welcome to the forums.
Setsu '07 -Con-Chair [n vice chair/treasurer.. yea]
'08 -Cosplay Judge
'09 - Judge/ Web
'10 - Judge / Web / Somehow still involved XDD
'11 - Moar Web / Old age is setting in...
'12 - Never gonna give you up
'13 - Never gonna let you down

StarryDreams

Re: Previous Guests?

Post by StarryDreams » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh, that sounds awesome!

And thank you :)