Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Postings about Setsucon 2013
Locked
ChatNoir
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 am

Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by ChatNoir » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:35 pm

So I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread for people to share links to their photos from Setsucon and/or ask if others have photos of them. :) Here are mine:


http://s705.beta.photobucket.com/user/J ... con%202013


And if anyone has pics of me (River Song) my sister (Tardis w/galaxy tights) or her friend (France from Hetalia) do share. ^^

User avatar
esw01407
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:26 am
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by esw01407 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am

http://bumac.org/index.php?page=setsucon13erica - 100 pictures
http://bumac.org/index.php?page=setsucon13ericb - 38 pictures

We also posted the images on our Facebook Club (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloomsbur ... 0837564107) if people want to comment or tag themselves.

Crion
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 pm
Location: Mount Penn, PA
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by Crion » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Welcome to Corneria!

I mean, hello! All of my photos are up on my Facebook page and my Photobucket page. Feel free to tag yourself, your friends, or even people you know!

If you have any requests for original files, or need me to take a photo down for some reason, please contact me at criondm459@gmail.com.


Also, if you have photos of the wandering N.P.C., please let me know!


Facebook
Saturday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 170&type=3
Sunday: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 170&type=1

Photobucket Albums:
www.photobucket.com/apl3

User avatar
Bernhard
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Philipsburg
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by Bernhard » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Crion wrote:Welcome to Corneria!

I mean, hello! All of my photos are up on my Facebook page and my Photobucket page. Feel free to tag yourself, your friends, or even people you know!
Woohoo!

Wait a minute? I have to have an account? Fine!

click-click-click
type-type-type
skip-skip-skip
...so, they want a photo, do they? Where's my sailor fuku?

It's me! With Loki! and Poop!

The Photobucket page says "No Media."
E. Bernhard Warg
Otaku, Whovian, Geek, Anime's Frank, Otakon Classic Track guy and OtakuGeneration segment producer

Crion
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 pm
Location: Mount Penn, PA
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by Crion » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Bernhard wrote:
Crion wrote:Welcome to Corneria!

I mean, hello! All of my photos are up on my Facebook page and my Photobucket page. Feel free to tag yourself, your friends, or even people you know!
Woohoo!

Wait a minute? I have to have an account? Fine!

click-click-click
type-type-type
skip-skip-skip
...so, they want a photo, do they? Where's my sailor fuku?

It's me! With Loki! and Poop!

The Photobucket page says "No Media."
Apparently, Photobucket's new interface makes things more difficult. There's an arrow on the left above "Hide Albums and Stories." If you click on that, it will list ALL of the albums I have to date.

User avatar
Bernhard
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Philipsburg
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by Bernhard » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 am

Crion wrote:Apparently, Photobucket's new interface makes things more difficult. There's an arrow on the left above "Hide Albums and Stories." If you click on that, it will list ALL of the albums I have to date.
Thanks!

And your 2012 album has some shots of me, too (mostly in my Black Jack outfit from the back with the PSU Okinawan Karate Club).
E. Bernhard Warg
Otaku, Whovian, Geek, Anime's Frank, Otakon Classic Track guy and OtakuGeneration segment producer

User avatar
Bernhard
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Philipsburg
Contact:

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by Bernhard » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 am

After a lot of dickering with Flickr ("Dickr-ing?") my photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebwarg/set ... 638271997/
E. Bernhard Warg
Otaku, Whovian, Geek, Anime's Frank, Otakon Classic Track guy and OtakuGeneration segment producer

ChatNoir
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 am

Re: Setsucon 2013 Photos!

Post by ChatNoir » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Doctor Who photoshoot photos, courtesy of Brittany Foxx who was our photographer for the meetup. :)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=e68af3c4 ... tlzQRgh_nQ

Locked