Cosplaying?

Event announcements and discussion
loveemaashina

Cosplaying?

Post by loveemaashina » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 am

OK,I want to cosplay someone. I just don't know who. I don't want to show up and have no one there from the same show or know who I am. I wanted to know what some of you are cosplaying as? I was thinking of doing Ema Ashina(Chii) from Brothers conflict or Alice Baskerville from Pandora Hearts. I want to take one of my friends with me, which I probably won't and if they do come, I have no idea what they are dressing up as or if they are even dressing up. Thank you, and please tell me who you hare cosplaying and any ideas who I should cosplay? (I am5' 8" have red(Red velvet cupcake color) hair right now but can and will dye it for my cosplay.) <3

ArtistofAnime

Re: Cosplaying?

Post by ArtistofAnime » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 am

I am cosplaying probably Vash The Stampede from Trigun (on Saturday) and Nightwing (from DC Comics) on Sunday. If you have any interest in Trigun and are still looking for ideas I haven't seen anyone cosplay Dominique The Cyclops from that anime.

loveemaashina

Post by loveemaashina » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Arigatou! Those sound like goos choices foryou, frankly I'm looking for a girl from a shoujo or one that is a tsundere. Thank you anyway for helping! <3

Athanar

Post by Athanar » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm considering going as Siegfried from Soul Calibur if I can drop 50 more pounds and throw it together in time. If not, I'll figure something out. Assassin (Assassin's Creed) and Planeswalker (Magic) aren't out of the question for me, either.

I don't know too much anime, myself. I was dragged along as a driver for my wife, coworker, and coworker's sister last year, and we all had a good time. So we're doing it again.

melodious-nightfall

Post by melodious-nightfall » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I have a friend that's cosplaying as America from Hetalia both days, and another friend that is cosplaying as Revolutionary!England, also both days. I will be cosplaying as Dean Winchester from Supernatural on Saturday and Jim Kirk from Star Trek AOS on Sunday. :3

PoisonPistols

Post by PoisonPistols » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:32 pm

I have a friend who is doing China from Hetalia, and Masky from the Creepy Pastas.

I'll be doing Rhyme Ren from this visual novel [DRAMAtical Murder].

Another friend will have a group of friends doing Attack on Titan[Shingeki no Kyoujin] and might have some Homestucks in there aswell, not sure. But, from the looks of it, there will be a whole variety of people doing variety of cosplays.

I can't wait to possibly meet all of you guys and your creative cosplay ideas! ^v^

And if you want to do a Girl, possibly a Tsundere, Im not sure if you know Katawa Shoujo, but its about this guy who has heart problems and he goes to this special school for people that have disabilities or just simply sick. Its a really beautiful game, with great characters, and the main characters are all girls along with the boy.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 95-979.png

They have Tsunderes in there, and its a fun game that is amazing. Plus, there is a girl named Rin who has Red hair that might work for you?

GOOD LUCK ON THE COSPLAYS :3

fuzzybuggy1996

Post by fuzzybuggy1996 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:24 pm

oh it's always hard to pick cosplays really it's easier if you narrow it down a bit, i with my crazy creative mind am cosplaying as flying mint bunny from hetalia , and i still have no clue my second day cosplay im thinking little Medusa from soul eater or possibly short whinery from FMA , it's alot of fun when alot of people recoginze you and if your worried about people knowing your cosplay look up like top 100 animes ((thats what i do sometimes to get an idea)) ^.^

MilanaSoren

Post by MilanaSoren » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm going as Terezi from Homestuck and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia... again. (Hopefully my hair regrows or else I can't put my hair up... I've done goofed and cut it too short.)

I couldn't afford to finish up Nepeta or Aradia. |: Though I might pull off Aradia last minute.

Red hair... o3o you could go as a female Zelos from ToS... but a costume is rather expensive :C I like red hair C:
Sometimes I can play hero... not today... I'm busy.

Bernhard

Post by Bernhard » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am

loveemaashina wrote: I don't want to show up and have no one there from the same show or know who I am
Welcome to my world :wink:
E. Bernhard Warg
Otaku, Whovian, Geek, Anime's Frank, Otakon Classic Track guy and OtakuGeneration segment producer

Bernhard

Post by Bernhard » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 am

Incidentally, anyone else planning on cosplaying as a character from the 20th century?
E. Bernhard Warg
Otaku, Whovian, Geek, Anime's Frank, Otakon Classic Track guy and OtakuGeneration segment producer