pre reg and hall cosplay?

Feel free to poke at our staff with any questions you might have.
fuzzybuggy1996

pre reg and hall cosplay?

Post by fuzzybuggy1996 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

i missed the pre registration but can i still hall of cosplay register online? before the con? it kind of seemed like there wasn't that long to pre register ? it dosn't say anything about that on the page but i think it did last year, also is there going to be regular online registration before the con... it's just easier to do stuff online... .......... *hasa very bad habit of forgetting things >.>*

RytoEX
Site Admin

Re: pre reg and hall cosplay?

Post by RytoEX » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm

fuzzybuggy1996 wrote:i missed the pre registration but can i still hall of cosplay register online? before the con? it kind of seemed like there wasn't that long to pre register ? it dosn't say anything about that on the page but i think it did last year, also is there going to be regular online registration before the con... it's just easier to do stuff online... .......... *hasa very bad habit of forgetting things >.>*
Yes! You can still register for the Hall Cosplay Contest online until the end of the day on Friday, January 10, 2014. You will still need to register for the convention itself at the door to be eligible to participate. This year, it is not required to have pre-registered to enter the Hall Cosplay Contest, but it was highly suggested as then you don't have to worry about registering Saturday morning before the Hall Cosplay Contest itself. Hope that helps!
Setsucon 2007-? General Volunteer
Setsucon 2010-2017 Assistant Webmaster
Setsucon 2011-2017 Advisor
Setsucon 2013 Vice Con Chair (and still Assistant Webmaster) ^^; orz
Setsucon 2016 Public Relations Director