GUIDE

Welcome to Setsucon 2024!

Nestled in the Allegheny Mountains, Winter's Warmest Anime Celebration is Proud to Have You Join Us This Weekend for a Thrilling Three Days Filled with Anime, Cosplay, Gaming, Japanese Culture, & Much More!

Check Out Our Online Guide at the Following Pages to Learn More and To Be In the Know at the Con

Con Navigator

Check the Schedule, Get Around the Con, & Stay Up to Date by Clicking on the Following Boxes
Note – Schedule is Subject to Change – Keep Posted to This Page for Any Updates

SUNDAY: The Madness of Junji Ito w/ Lex Winter has been updated to:
“The Madness of Junji Ito w/ Lex Winter OR Shinto for Otaku- A Weeb’s Guide to Respecting the Kami”

Hours of Operation

Convention Hours

Friday:
5:00pm – 11:30am

Saturday:
9:00am – 12:00am

Sunday:
9:00am – 6:00pm

Registration

Friday:
4:45pm – 10:00pm

Saturday:
8:00am – 7:00pm

Sunday:
8:00am – 2:00pm

Exhibitors Hall

Friday:
CLOSED

Saturday:
10:00am – 7:00pm

Sunday:
10:00am – 3:00pm

Video Gaming

Friday:
6:30pm – 11:00pm

Saturday:
9:00am – 11:00pm

Sunday:
9:00am – 3:00pm

Tabletop Gaming

Friday:
5:30pm – 11:00pm

Saturday:
9:00am – 11:00pm

Sunday:
9:00am – 4:30pm

Manga Library

Friday:
5:00pm – 11:00pm

Saturday:
9:00am – 10:30pm

Sunday:
9:00am – 4:30pm

Cosplay HQ

Friday:
5:30pm – 11:00pm

Saturday:
10:00am – 7:00pm

Sunday:
10:00am – 3:00pm

Food Court

Friday:
CLOSED

Saturday:
11:00am – 7:00pm

Sunday:
11:00am – 3:00pm

Autograph Sessions

Saturday:
3:15pm – 4:15pm

Sunday:
12:45pm – 1:45pm

Autograph Session Information

Chris Hackney & Anne Yatco will be Signing Autographs Throughout the Weekend

Both Aaron & Sarah will be in the Exhibitors Hall at their table throughout the weekend. Check their table during the two scheduled Autograph Sessions (Saturday 2:30pm – 3:30pm and Sunday 1:00pm – 2:00pm) for our one-free-autograph per guest times (on attendee provided items only – no Pop Figures). Both guests will also be at their table at other times during the weekend selling paid autographs, photos, merch and more.

Badge Pickup Information

What Do I Need to Bring With Me to the Convention for Registration Purposes?

If You Pre-Registered, You Need to Bring:

• Photo ID, preferably with your birthdate on it (not mandatory if under 18 years of age).
  • Copy of your online pre-registration confirmation email for ease of finding you in the registration system (if you cannot find it, a Photo ID is fine; it will just take longer to find you in our system)
  • (If under 18 years of age), a copy of your Parental Consent to Attend Setsucon form signed by your parents or legal guardian.

If You Are Registering At the Convention, You Need to Bring:

• Photo ID, preferably with your birthdate on it (not mandatory if under 18 years of age).
  • Money if Paying at the Door (Cash Only), or a Mobile Device to Register Online via Eventbrite Using a Credit Card.
  • (If under 18 years of age), a copy of your Parental Consent to Attend Setsucon form signed by your parents or legal guardian.
What If I Don’t Have a Photo ID?

If you are over 18 years of age and have no Photo ID, please contact registration with your situation via the Contact Us page on the website.

What If I Forgot to Pre-Register? Can I Still Attend?

Of course! You can still register at the convention during regular registration hours (cash only) or via the online Eventbrite form (see the Registration page on our website) to pay using a credit card.

I Didn’t Receive a Confirmation Email. Am I Pre-Registered?

Attendees who pre-registered via Eventbrite should automatically receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive one, please contact Registration via the Contact Us page on our website.