Online Video Submission
Want to give a shout-out during Setsucon 2021? What about share your convention memories? Maybe just to show off your newest cosplay? Setsucon is looking for 10-15 second videos to play between panels featuring our attendees. If you are interested in submitting content please read the following policies and submit your video today. All videos are due by March 12, 2021.
Attendee Video Policies
- Videos can be no more than 15 seconds in length. Any videos longer than 15 seconds will be rejected.
- Videos cannot contain any copyright music, clips, or content. Any videos containing copyrighted music will be rejected.
- Videos must be appropriate for all ages. Any videos that are not at most PG-13 friendly will be rejected.
- Video submitter must be 16 years of age or older by April 10, 2021.
- Video submissions are not advertisements.If you are interested in advertising at Setsucon 2021, please reach out to our Advertising Coordinator.
- By submitting a Video, you grant Setsucon permission to show your video during Setsucon 2021.
- By submitting a Video, you affirm that all content is original and does not infringe upon any intellectual property.
- Submission of a Video does not guarantee that it will be shown at Setsucon 2021.
- Setsucon reserves the right to reject any submission for any of the following reasons: copyrighted sounds or clips, objectionable content (language, 18+ content, etc.), bad audio or video quality, failure to adhere to the policies, unplayable on Setsucon equipment, or for any other reason that the staff deems necessary.
- Videos should be submitted in the best quality possible; low resolution videos may not appear well on stream.
- You must provide a link to a directly downloadable file of your video. This can be done with either your personal web space or a free service such as Box.com or Google Drive.
- No links from YouTube, Vimeo, or any other video-streaming website will be allowed.